...

...

Friday, October 11, 2013

List of Girls' Generation (SNSD) best underrated songs that I know

1. Mistake
I was taken aback for a while when I saw who the composer of the song. Kwon Yuri. The melody and the lyrics really captured my attention. It is a light ballad songs accompanied with soft voices of Girls' Generation on a lover who is admitting to her mistake.

2. Dear Mom
Public know who is the composer now, its Ivy. Most Sones should know this songs and I do too. Because I am a Sones. Okay enough.

3. Baby Maybe
I superbly adore Kim Taeyeon's voice in this song, She is a singer, indeed.

4. Stay Girls
Many Girls' Generation said that they like the song. I think, in a way, it makes me feel nostalgic, going through transition from a girl to a woman, but as it is said in the song, a woman will always stay as a girl.

5. Baby Steps
It is a Taetiseo song, and it is a good song.

6. Echo
I like this song.

7. Honey
I feel like, walking on a street style song about this song. I feel, fun, girlish and all.

8. T.O.P
It is from the girls' Japanese album. I was attracted by the title, then I listened to it, then I become overly addicted to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment